Thursday, February 19, 2015

Welcome !

Hi my name is Evan . I'm nine years old I'm in fourth grade. My favorite book is "Big Nate and Friends".
       My favorite subject is science and in science we are doing electricity. We have batteries and we made wire out of tin foil and tape. We also had a light bulb. We used everything to connect it together and light the light bulb and it was really bright! In math we are doing math facts.
      We do Rocket Math that is when you group up with a partner and we have one minute to do as many math facts as you can. My goal in one minute is twenty-six.
      Could you please leave a question or a statement about the subjects. You can leave one or two.


                                                             By Evan
                   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evan,

    Great job on your Blog. I really enjoyed ready everything you've been learning about.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete